Saturday, August 3, 2013

Proud


Everyday, over the years, since I had joined the Facebook community, I appreciate and I try to value my friends' lives. What they write and what they share with me in their status update postings. "Thank you for your friendship and I appreciate the kindness in return." Consequently, I apologize to inform that we will no longer be in acquaintance because of several misinterpretations that had caused stress in my life. 



I recently am aware that there are certain individuals or only perhaps the main individual who is confused about what I had written in explaining what is the difference between "liking" and "writing" what type of comments to add in a post. As a result, I decided to an untimely decision at removing important friends and writing groups from my Facebook page. 

Upon doing so, I hope there are no hard feelings between us and we can go on living our own productive, normal lives as writers in today's vast and competitive marketplace. We all write differently. Different topics and subjects. Styles of stories such as novels, memoirs, essays, journalism, screenplays, and so forth. The options are endless.

Good luck to each one of us at our futuristic journey in the quest to reach higher heights at writing and selling our stuffs. In the addition to pursuing our compassionate endeavors when we are caught up in the thinking process at creating to write another book that would add to our collection of books in our bookshelves.

I don't know how my life would be in the next five to seven to ten years from now as I'm writing this "status" post. It's not in Northern and Southern California nor any state in the west part of the region. Why? In the past, there were extremely bad church people---so and so---damaged my whole entire life. 

To this very day, I'm repairing my fragile life. One mini step at a time. Time. As the analogy of what happened to the baby lizard, my poor life reflects the sad story. A story to tell another living soul. And that soul, one day, is none other than Garrett Neff. And that is if I'm lucky enough to meet him in the future.

I found Garrett Neff, my between boyfriend, on Twitter and at Facebook, so there is no need for me to continue having two Facebook accounts. I'll simply just deactivate this one. On a side note, between us, Tony, I appreciate all of the help you had provided by kindly answering my questions and the quick, speedy acceptance of my friendship at Facebook. The untimely, unfortunate circumstance of "butting heads" with a member named Darlene Quinn. A spiff I can't forget. Cannot handle. You just gotta know the pain of my past life. It's certainly not attractive. It's an ungodly language and heartfelt hatefulness. Two-way street. Honestly, I explain the main reason of the opt out. Trust is a word to remain as good friends. It's a trust issue. Don't trust certain people. "Who benefits who? Who is for who? Who supports who? You dig?" Read up to page 85 of the screenplay "Brick." Continue reading tomorrow. May you live a peaceful life while residing in Southern California. However, as for me and Midnight, my black cat, we are moving to the East Coast.        

Don't reply to my "explain further" explanation. Thank you and good luck. It's quite as simple as that.          

No comments:

Post a Comment