Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Starting Life Over

Searched the website for a community college in Delaware. The online class of the Delaware Technical and Community College has an Internet "nonfiction" writing class. Thinking of various topics and subjects that would be interesting for the public to read. History. True crime. Past events. My life. Social Security. Got it. I finally knew what I wanted to write. It's my life on Social Security Disability Income and the steps that I need to take in order for me to discover how to live freely again without worrying about a once a month paycheck. In the future, I and Midnight, my black cat, need to move to the east coast in the city of Wilmington that is in the state of Delaware. 

How do I begin to write a nonfiction book about my life on receiving SSDI (Social Security Disability Income)? Where do I start? Is this book a memoir instead of a nonfiction? Need to do research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment