Sunday, June 23, 2013

From In Person to Online Dating: Pop Up Ballon Notifying, "Update Available"

Am I ready to start dating at the age of 45? What would happen when I see a potential prospect sitting in a chair, signing autographs at a department store such as Macy's? What do I do? Do I ask him if he is straight, single, no girlfriend, and interested in a date? He shows a "enjoyed spending time on" sign of interest. We start a conversation that is well.

What if he---Garrett Neff---signs his name on his picture and includes his phone number and e-mail address? A dream come true invitation. 

I noticed each time, during the day and night, whenever I turn on the laptop computer, there is always a "pop up" box notifying me of an update available such as Java and Adobe.

What is my occupation? And why would I be at a men's underwear department store? Questions to consider before writing a story.

I need to see Garrett's photos and videos (media gallery) in his Twitter site.

Strange. He can't call me, so I'll phone and e-mail him the next following day while I'm at work or arrive home after work.

Scene of "meet," "date, " and "..." to be filled at another time.

Reading an online dating book during the morning hours, but changed my mind because it's not focused only on one specific person. So I'm kind of on my own, thinking, creating, and coming up with light to deep felt conversations.

How would Garrett and I live after we had met? What would we do? How would our lives end? Would we want to spend time together or apart? The first, second, and third encounters are exciting. But how about the forth, fifth, and sixth? Would we last? Where would we be from the first to the final interaction at living our lives?

From "in person" to "online" dating. He is visiting as a guest at an event, but resides in another state. This would become the possibility of a long distance romantic story plot.

       



No comments:

Post a Comment